LOW FAT CHEESE SAUCE HACK
There's no need to throw the Cheese Sauce recipes out the window this Jan, we have the perfect Low Fat, Low Calorie Cheese Sauce Recipe that takes only one minute to make...and tastes just as good, if not better! Our Eatlean Spreadable is a great alternative to a homemade or shop bought cheese sauce. There's no need for the high fat or calorie content, our Spreadable protein cheese melts perfectly, tastes delicious and boats a great protein hit too. Simply remove the film from our Eatlean Spreadable and pop into the microwave for just 60 seconds, there you have the perfect low fat cheese sauce to pour or stir into your favourite dishes!
In this recipe we've put together three of our favourite ways to enjoy our Low Fat Cheese Sauce Hack...
- Low Fat Cauliflower Cheese
- Low Fat Cheese Dip
- Low Fat Cheese Pasta Sauce
- Yield1 Serving Cheese Sauce
- Serving Size150g
- Energy138 cal
- 150g Eatlean Spreadable Pot
- Optional ingredients shown in recipe...
- Cauliflower Cheese - Steamed cauliflower, pepper, salt
- Hot Cheese Dip - Cucumber, Carrots, Breadsticks (whatever you like to dip!)
- Cheese Pasta - Cooked Pasta, Tomatoes, Parsley, Bacon
Remove the top and the film from the Eatlean Spreadable pot and place in the microwave, heat on full for 30 seconds, stir and heat for a further 30 seconds until the cheese is runny and soft
CAULIFLOWER CHEESE – Pour the sauce onto steamed cauliflower, pop under the grill until the cheese bubbles and browns
HOT CHEESE DIP – Serve in a warmed dish, with crudites, breadsticks, whatever you fancy!
CHEESE PASTA – Stir through cooked pasta with your choice of ingredients – we love bacon, tomatoes & parsley!
- 1 servings per container
- Serving Size150g
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat0 g0%
- Total Carbohydrate4 g1.45%
- Protein17 g34%